High School Football:
Spring Valley 23, Clark 15
September 9, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|CLAR||Shane McLin 2 rush (Hidero Takagi kick)||0||7|
|SPVA||Nick Santos 23 pass from Gerardo Castillo (Landon LeBlue kick)||7||7|
|CLAR||Shane McLin 17 pass from Cooper Platt (Shane McLin rush)||7||15|
|SPVA||Landon LeBlue 25 field goal||10||15|
|SPVA||Gerardo Castillo 1 rush (Landon LeBlue kick)||17||15|
|SPVA||Gerardo Castillo 44 rush (kick failed)||23||15|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||7-16-55 (2 INT)||2-5-48 (1 INT)|
- Spring Valley: Gerardo Castillo 18/113 (2 TDs), Nick Santos 11/36, Jerrett Wallace 8/6.
- Clark: Shane McLin 5/17 (1 TD), Cooper Platt 1/-9, Marquise McKinney 19/34, Deyon McKinney 11/53.
- Spring Valley: Gerardo Castillo 7-16-55 (1 TD, 2 INTs).
- Clark: Cooper Platt 2-3-48 (1 TD), Anthony Bermudez 0-2-0 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Is Las Vegas building a new bubble? Analyst gives his take
- Would-be Las Vegas carjacker foiled by car’s stick shift
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds on Las Vegas sidewalk
- Ben Carson calls poverty a state of mind
- Why some slot machine themes just don’t work
- John Fogerty rocks Encore Theater like never before
- Frustration and fear: What it’s like to live near a Las Vegas squatter house
- Police report: Coach touched girl inappropriately while massaging injured leg
- Las Vegas airport has busiest April ever, tops 4 million passengers
- Man serving kidnap, sex traffic terms dies at hospital