High School Football:
Desert Pines 53, Eldorado 20
October 1, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|DPIN||Davion Toney 84 return (pass failed)||0||6|
|ELDO||Javen Nihipali 70 pass from Nicholas Blackmon (kick failed)||6||6|
|DPIN||Eric Wilkes 11 rush (run failed)||6||12|
|ELDO||Odarius Mitchell 10 pass from Nicholas Blackmon (kick failed)||12||12|
|DPIN||Eric Wilkes 81 rush (Gustavo Galvan kick)||12||19|
|ELDO||Darion Ashley 39 pass from Nicholas Blackmon (Odarius Mitchell pass from Nicholas Blackmon)||20||19|
|DPIN||Leon Hayes 65 rush (Bryan Garcia kick)||20||26|
|DPIN||Eric Wilkes 4 fumble return (Gustavo Galvan kick)||20||33|
|DPIN||Eric Wilkes 48 rush (kick failed)||20||39|
|DPIN||Eric Wilkes 47 rush (Gustavo Galvan kick)||20||46|
|DPIN||Davion Toney 17 rush (Gustavo Galvan kick)||20||53|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||17-32-229 (3 INT)||3-8-40|
- Eldorado: Nicholas Blackmon 6/-17, Justin Brown 9/21, Zaccheus Davis 15/37, Billy Kounovsky 1/-16, Cameron Howard 3/-11.
- Desert Pines: Eric Wilkes 13/216 (4 TDs), Davion Toney 3/61 (1 TD), Leon Hayes 15/185 (1 TD), Iquan Corsey 3/9, Darel Allen-Tucker 1/-6, Sadarius Clayton 1/4.
- Eldorado: Nicholas Blackmon 17-32-229 (3 TD, 3 INTs).
- Desert Pines: Travis Nofoa 1-4-26, Iquan Corsey 2-4-14.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- California businessman a suspect in 3 slayings in L.A. and Las Vegas, police say
- County commissioners pump the brakes on marijuana lounges
- Basic, Canyon Springs penalized one game for brawl
- Look inside Floyd Mayweather’s new $25M Beverly Hills mansion
- Police: Homeless man complained about loud music before deadly shooting
- Police searching for 2 men in east valley armed robbery
- Couple on motorcycle sought in purse snatching; victim hospitalized
- 226 killed as 7.1 magnitude quake fells Mexico buildings
- Patrol: Pedestrian was lying down on highway when fatally struck
- Vision of refreshed Maryland Parkway includes 4 districts and mass transit