High School Football:
Las Vegas 61, Chaparral 18
October 6, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|LVEG||Hasaan Henderson 5 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||0||7|
|LVEG||Vince Castro 8 pass from Hasaan Henderson (Jay Mattox kick)||0||14|
|LVEG||Aaron Zanin 29 pass from Hasaan Henderson (kick failed)||0||20|
|LVEG||Mike Melanson 11 pass from Hasaan Henderson (Jay Mattox kick)||0||27|
|LVEG||Farrell Victor 21 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||0||34|
|LVEG||Kivon Rhone 40 interception return (Jay Mattox kick)||0||41|
|CHAP||Antonio Thomas 22 rush (run failed)||6||41|
|LVEG||Farrell Victor 15 rush (Jay Mattox kick)||6||48|
|LVEG||Josh Mayfield 5 pass from Vince Castro (kick failed)||6||54|
|CHAP||Kyle Scott 2 rush (run failed)||12||54|
|LVEG||William Haywood 90 return (Jay Mattox kick)||12||61|
|CHAP||Antonio Thomas 15 rush (run failed)||18||61|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||3-11-28 (3 INT)||17-25-267 (1 INT)|
- Chaparral: Antonio Thomas 17/98 (2 TDs), Kyle Scott 3/-1 (1 TD), Maistro Bobo-Pyels 3/-7, Tim Sanderfer 1/2, Tyquan Anderson 10/36.
- Las Vegas: Hasaan Henderson 8/28 (1 TD), Farrell Victor 7/89 (2 TDs), Vince Castro 3/41, Andrew Moreland 1/13, Artrevion Grant 4/7.
- Chaparral: Kyle Scott 3-11-28 (3 INTs).
- Las Vegas: Hasaan Henderson 16-23-262 (3 TD, 1 INT), Vince Castro 1-2-5 (1 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Police: ‘No apparent reason’ for shooting on Vegas Strip bus
- Raiders to Las Vegas should happen Monday with little delay
- Man shot to death through apartment window near Las Vegas airport
- Vegas Play of the Day: North Carolina vs. Kentucky
- Welcome to Las Vegas: NFL owners expected to OK Raiders move today
- Anchors away: Strip malls deal with the uncertainty of the grocery industry
- Mexico’s Catholic Church: Work on Trump wall is treason
- 46 dogs, saved from slaughter, arrive in NY from South Korea
- US-backed forces capture Syrian air base from ISB
- Why the London attacker’s links to Saudi Arabia might matter