High School Football:
Green Valley 39, Las Vegas 38
October 11, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Las Vegas||Green Valley|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||26-40-289 (1 INT)||29-49-433 (2 INT)|
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 32/174 (2 TDs), Elias Miller 5/18 (1 TD).
- Green Valley: Christian Lopez 11/15, Markus Varner 1/1, Larry Norman 6/27, Albert Lake 12/73.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 26-40-289 (2 TD, 1 INT).
- Green Valley: Christian Lopez 29-49-433 (5 TD, 2 INTs).
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 5/33 (1 TD), Aaron Zanin 6/170 (1 TD), Antonio Jauregui 1/1, Sam Blackburn 5/25, Ricky Shepherd 1/6, Corey Sinceno 2/26, Karel Byars 5/21.
- Green Valley: Markus Varner 6/80 (2 TDs), Gio Hernandez 5/128 (2 TDs), Conor Perkins 6/84 (1 TD), Albert Lake 2/53, Kyler Chavez 9/88.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Palace Station could be adding convention center
- 4 sought in armed robbery at east-valley Walmart
- Immigrants wept, pleaded for water and pounded on the truck
- Man, woman injured in shootout with police after chase
- Rebels basketball focusing on key recruits for 2018 and beyond
- Survey: How many games will UNLV football win this season?
- Study: Las Vegas has highest risk for OB-GYN shortage
- Are you a carboholic? Why cutting carbs is so tough
- Without a clear plan, Senate prepares for health fight
- Another possible indignity of old age: arrest