High School Football:
Green Valley 39, Las Vegas 38
October 11, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Las Vegas||Green Valley|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||26-40-289 (1 INT)||29-49-433 (2 INT)|
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 32/174 (2 TDs), Elias Miller 5/18 (1 TD).
- Green Valley: Christian Lopez 11/15, Markus Varner 1/1, Larry Norman 6/27, Albert Lake 12/73.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 26-40-289 (2 TD, 1 INT).
- Green Valley: Christian Lopez 29-49-433 (5 TD, 2 INTs).
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 5/33 (1 TD), Aaron Zanin 6/170 (1 TD), Antonio Jauregui 1/1, Sam Blackburn 5/25, Ricky Shepherd 1/6, Corey Sinceno 2/26, Karel Byars 5/21.
- Green Valley: Markus Varner 6/80 (2 TDs), Gio Hernandez 5/128 (2 TDs), Conor Perkins 6/84 (1 TD), Albert Lake 2/53, Kyler Chavez 9/88.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Looking for a deal on the Strip? Tips from a few experts
- With team relocations, NFL is showing instability
- Academy of Country Music Awards moves to T-Mobile Arena
- U.S. judge OKs plan for Caesars’ unit to exit $18 billion bankruptcy
- NLV detective killed in crash mourned as kind public servant
- 18 million more uninsured if Obamacare killed, not replaced
- To bolster defense, Menzies coaxes introverted Rebels out of their shell
- State of the State: 5 things we’d like to hear from Sandoval tonight
- Suspect in Las Vegas slaying shot by police in California
- Britney Spears, survivor, continues to sparkle on the Strip