High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- AVN boss: Porn industry ‘on the upswing,’ but not moving to Vegas
- A partial repeal could insure millions fewer, at double cost
- In NFL betting, Patriots are the closest to being a sure thing
- Wynn dumps Ford cosmetics after flap with Melania Trump
- Medical marijuana dispensary robbed in Las Vegas
- Rain expected in Las Vegas starting tonight
- Former President George H.W. Bush, wife Barbara hospitalized
- Las Vegas man sentenced in contact lenses scheme
- Back-to-back shootings shake Mexico’s tourism jewels
- Pentagon chief says he opposed cutting Manning’s prison term