High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Body of woman recovered from Lake Mead Recreation Area
- Vegas Play of the Day: Jamaica vs. Mexico in Gold Cup
- Futuristic NY pier project pits billionaire vs billionaire
- Trump tweets frustration with Republicans
- Recreational weed industry ramping up delivery services to meet demand
- Jordanian killed, Israeli wounded at Israeli embassy
- Alcohol poisoning kills 3 in southern Iran, 48 hospitalized
- He was purrfect: Honorary cat mayor in Alaska town dies
- Death toll reaches 10 in immigrant-smuggling case in Texas
- Trump’s new message guru wants ‘a more positive mojo’