- After dozens of lawsuits over many years, strippers still fighting for employee status
- Monday, Feb. 20, 2017
- A federal judge has given preliminary approval for a $6.5 million settlement in lawsuits against 64 of the 132 strip clubs owned by Déjà Vu Consulting Inc. nationwide. But despite the likelihood of the federal labor settlement, compensation for local strippers may not change ...
- Desert Pines easily handles Cheyenne for 3A Southern League championship
- Saturday, Feb. 18, 2017
- The third time was a charm for the Desert Pines boys basketball team on Saturday ...
- Sandoval: ‘Cogent’ policy, not National Guard, needed on immigration
- Friday, Feb. 17, 2017
- Leaked documents suggesting the Trump administration considered using up to 100,000 National Guard troops to round up illegal immigrants across 11 states, including Nevada, were met with criticism by ...
- Some stores in Las Vegas close to recognize immigrant protest
- Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017
- This morning at the popular Latino grocery Mariana’s, Las Vegas resident Marisela Torres was surprised her car was one of just three in the normally packed parking lot ...
- Study IDs scores of human trafficking victims in Las Vegas
- Monday, Feb. 13, 2017
- Nearly 250 people were identified as victims of human trafficking in Las Vegas in 2014 in what police, elected officials and researchers called “modern-day slavery” during ...
- Official optimistic MLS exhibition will return in 2018
- Saturday, Feb. 11, 2017
- They waved flags and clapped throughout a close-fought match, and were treated to a ...
- 5 unconventional ideas for Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas
- Friday, Feb. 10, 2017
- As the marriage capital of the United States, Las Vegas is perhaps synonymous with romance and special occasions like Valentine’s Day ...
- Impact of Trump travel ban minimal so far on Las Vegas tourism
- Thursday, Feb. 9, 2017
- It’s a simple formula for Las Vegas: Fewer visitors to the area mean fewer gamblers and shoppers, which means fewer dollars not coming into the local economy. It has been more ....
- Eldorado High substitute teacher, coach arrested on sex charges involving student
- Monday, Feb. 6, 2017
- A substitute teacher and assistant girls basketball coach at Eldorado High School was arrested last week and charged with sex acts with a minor ...
- Jewel debuts "The Good Life Fridays" with electric performance from Travis Scott
- Saturday, Feb. 4, 2017
- Aria-based nightclub Jewel kicked off "The Good Life Fridays," its latest nightlife concert series, last week with one of the hottest names in rap music.
Email » | 702-948-7841
Chris Kudialis started at the Las Vegas Sun in 2015 after a year with the Las Vegas Review-Journal. A graduate of the University of Michigan, Chris speaks three languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese) and has written articles for the Los Angeles Times, Charlotte Observer, Houston Chronicle, Detroit Free Press and Brazil's Rio Times, among other metropolitan dailies. He was an international news intern at Mundo Cristiano in Madrid, Spain, and covered the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. Before journalism, Chris worked as a translator and interpreter.
- Locally owned and independent since 1950; Winner of the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service, best news website in the nation & DuPont Award for broadcast journalism
© Las Vegas Sun, 2017, All Rights Reserved
Las Vegas Sun 2275 Corporate Circle, Ste. 300 Henderson, NV 89074