Nadine is a native Las Vegan. She is the office coordinator for the newsroom and has been with the Las Vegas Sun since the mid 1980s.
- Fall — and food festivals — are in the air
- Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011
- Goodbye triple-digit weather! Hello taste buds! As the summer heat dissipates, signs and advertisements for local food festivals begin to pop-up around the valley
- 'Jersey Shore' cast takes Las Vegas by storm
- Monday, Sept. 12, 2011
- Calling “Jersey Shore” fans! If watching a weekly episode of “Jersey Shore” doesn’t fulfill your guilty pleasure, come to Vegas!
- Mecum to offer 1,000 cars for first auction in Las Vegas
- Henderson dispensaries get green light to start selling recreational pot
- How the Gaming Control Board helped investigation into mass shooter
- ‘A better team than people expected’: Golden Knights starting to turn heads at 5-1
- Mandalay Bay security guard recounts encounter with shooter