- JPMorgan Chase executives optimistic about Nevada’s diversification efforts
- Thursday, July 13, 2017
- JPMorgan Chase, which has offered financial services in Las Vegas since 2008, expanded its commercial banking business to Nevada last month, part of a long-term growth plan throughout the Western region. ...
- Realtor group on Legislature: ‘Good session’ for homeowners
- Saturday, June 10, 2017
- Homeowners fared generally well during the 2017 session of the Nevada Legislature, according to the Nevada Association of Realtors.
- JPMorgan Chase opens its first commercial banking office in Las Vegas
- Thursday, June 8, 2017
- JPMorgan Chase is expanding its commercial banking business to Nevada, the company announced Thursday. ...
- Survey: Optimism abounds among state’s small-business owners
- Monday, March 27, 2017
- Nevada’s small-business owners are increasingly confident about the economy, according to a survey sponsored by Nevada State Bank. ...
- Calling all Frogger fans: Skill-based game at MGM this weekend
- Friday, Feb. 17, 2017
- George Costanza’s fictional Frogger high score of 860,630 may be out of reach, but that won’t stop gamers from trying this weekend at the Level Up entertainment lounge at MGM Grand.
- MLK ramp to be closed overnight Thursday
- Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2017
- The Martin Luther King Boulevard onramp to northbound U.S. 95 will be closed overnight Thursday as work continues on Project Neon. ...
- Downtown's California completes redesign for ‘modern island vibe’
- Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2016
- An ambitious renovation of the California Hotel and Casino in downtown Las Vegas has been completed, giving new flair to its Hawaiian motif. In the hotel’s west tower, 435 guest rooms and 56 suites are being updated with new furniture, carpet and fixtures ...
- Scene of Rosenthal car bombing in Las Vegas gets lusty makeover
- Friday, Dec. 2, 2016
- Tony Roma’s, the Sahara Avenue site of the infamous attempted murder of Frank “Lefty” Rosenthal in 1982, is turning into an adult store, Hustler Hollywood. ...
- Q&A with UNLV professor on early voting
- Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016
- Election Day is anticlimactic for most voters, who can’t wait for the phone calls to cease and the direct mail to stop. Early voting began in Southern Nevada in 1994 as ...
- North Las Vegas aims to help job seekers with criminal records
- Friday, Oct. 14, 2016
- North Las Vegas today became the first municipality in Nevada to eliminate the box routinely found on job applications that potential employees must check to indicate they have criminal records ...
Email » | 702-948-2821
A Southern Nevada resident since 1986, Szydelko is a native of San Diego and a graduate of the University of Oregon. He was managing editor of the Henderson Home News from 1990-2001, and he is perhaps too obsessed with the San Diego Padres, only now coming to terms he will never play first base for them.
- Locally owned and independent since 1950; Winner of the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service, best news website in the nation & DuPont Award for broadcast journalism
© Las Vegas Sun, 2017, All Rights Reserved
Las Vegas Sun 2275 Corporate Circle, Ste. 300 Henderson, NV 89074