Monday, Feb. 16, 2015 | 5:28 p.m.
During our recent 2015 AVN/Adult Entertainment Expo coverage from the Hard Rock Hotel, Kayden Kross told me how she was taking over the role of president for the sugar daddy dating Web site Arrangement Finders and how she planned to promote it in a porn movie.
I can now tell you that during their Las Vegas visits, she signed former Wall Street banker Veronica Vain, who we reported quit her day job of investor research for a XXX-rated movie career.
Veronica will make her hardcore debut in “Screwing Wall Street” with scenes being filmed here for Evil Angel. Kayden and her husband, fellow porn star Manuel Ferrara, will appear with Veronica in the production, which is a parody of the Academy Award-winning “Wall Street” starring Michael Douglas.
“I’m ready for the girl-girl scenes in the movie,” said Veronica. “I’m a little intimidated to work with Kayden, who is much more experienced, but I’m also excited for the challenge.
“Only 10 percent of the workday is actual sex, and the other 90 percent is shooting the dialogue, doing makeup and photos.”
Robin Leach has been a journalist for more than 50 years and has spent the past 15 years giving readers the inside scoop on Las Vegas, the world’s premier platinum playground.
Follow Robin Leach on Twitter at Twitter.com/Robin_Leach.
Follow Sun A&E Senior Editor Don Chareunsy on Twitter at Twitter.com/VDLXEditorDon.
Arguably one the coolest joints in town, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino houses some of Vegas' best entertainment, restaurants and nightlife.
At Hard Rock, it's all about the music. From the light fixtures made out of drum cymbals and guitar shaped door handles to stage costumes and tools of the trade of legendary musicians displayed on the walls, the hotel screams rock and roll. The Hard Rock's Joint has hosted some the biggest names in music — from The Who to Bob Dylan to hometown heroes, The Killers.Aside from the music venues, the pool at the Hard Rock is one of its biggest attractions. Spread out over 4.7 acres, the pool area features swim-up blackjack, a bar and grill, private cabanas, a bevy of secluded nooks, a waterfall and an extensive live music venue with a dance floor. During the summer, the pool transforms into the Rehab club on Sunday afternoons.
The resident nightclub Body English fuses European elegance with a rock star bachelor pad and it often a hot spot for visiting celebs and popular DJs. Vintage rock memorabilia lines the walls at Wasted Space, Hard Rock's anti-club.
Restaurants at Hard Rock are just as hip as the rest of the casino. Pink Taco serves up Mexican dishes, as well as a Central American and Caribbean menu. Nobu, one of five worldwide Japanese-specialty restaurants from famed Nobu Matsuhisa, satisfies a different taste. For round-the-clock cuisine, Mr. Lucky's 24/7, is sure to ease your appetite even after a Vegas-all-nighter.