UFC 101 Workouts
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Thursday, Aug. 6, 2009 | 4:35 p.m.
Las Vegas Sun fighting writer Brett Okamoto goes inside the UFC 101 workouts. UFC 101 is Saturday with the co-main event being Forrest Griffin vs. Anderson Silva. The main event will feature BJ Penn defending his UFC Lightweight Championship against Kenny Florian.
|Main Card Results|
|Conor McGregor||Jose Aldo||Knockout|
|Luke Rockhold||Chris Weidman||TKO|
|Yoel Romero||Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza||Split Decision|
|Demian Maia||Gunnar Nelson||Unanimous Decision|
|Max Holloway||Jeremy Stephens||Unanimous Decision|
|June 17||HBO Pay-Per-View: Light Heavyweight title fight||Andre Ward vs. Sergey Kovalev II||Las Vegas: Mandalay Bay Events Center|
|June 17||UFC Fight Night 111||Holly Holm vs. Bethe Correia||Kallang, Singapore|
|June 25||UFC Fight Night 112||Michael Chiesa vs. Kevin Lee||Oklahoma City|
|July 7||The Ultimate Fighter Redemption finale||Michael Johnson vs. Justin Gaethje||Las Vegas: T-Mobile Arena|
|July 8||UFC 213||Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko II||Las Vegas: T-Mobile Arena|
- Bionic bartenders deployed at Strip bar: But can you bend their ear?
- ‘Amsterdam on steroids’: L.V. dispensaries gird for weekend start of recreational sales
- Facing defections, Senate GOP leaders delay health care vote
- U.S. 95 downtown to be closed in both directions overnight Wednesday
- Vegas Play of the Day: Cardinals at Diamondbacks