Who is Next?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, May 3, 2009 | 7 a.m.
After knocking out Ricky Hatton in the second round, the future is bright for Manny Pacquiao. The new IBO and Ring Magazine World Junior Welterweight Champion has plenty of suitors for his next fight including Shane Mosely, Miguel Cotto and Floyd Mayweather Jr. As for Hatton, is there talk of retirement?
- Analysis: Golden Knights’ top line produces in win at Edmonton
- Tijuana protesters chant ‘Out!’ at migrants camped in city
- Lance Burton returns with charity shows at the Orleans
- New memorial for Nevada residents killed in wars damaged
- After 1st-year rush, betting number on Golden Knights no longer inflated