Who is Next?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, May 3, 2009 | 7 a.m.
After knocking out Ricky Hatton in the second round, the future is bright for Manny Pacquiao. The new IBO and Ring Magazine World Junior Welterweight Champion has plenty of suitors for his next fight including Shane Mosely, Miguel Cotto and Floyd Mayweather Jr. As for Hatton, is there talk of retirement?
- Soaring North Las Vegas housing prices boxing out first-time homeowners
- Brightline taking over Las Vegas-California rail project
- Golden Knights become first NHL team to partner with a sportsbook
- ‘A family has to bury a child’: Metro video campaign seeks to save lives on the road
- Public-private partnership draws blueprint for improving Vegas