Room for Two?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, March 21, 2010 | 3:42 a.m.
After Manny Pacquiao defeated Joshua Clottey at Cowboys Stadium, could more fights be moving out of Las Vegas in the near future?
|Main Card Results|
|Conor McGregor||Jose Aldo||Knockout|
|Luke Rockhold||Chris Weidman||TKO|
|Yoel Romero||Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza||Split Decision|
|Demian Maia||Gunnar Nelson||Unanimous Decision|
|Max Holloway||Jeremy Stephens||Unanimous Decision|
|July 16||UFC Fight Night 113||Gunnar Nelson vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio||Glasgow, Scotland|
|July 22||UFC On Fox 25||Chris Weidman vs. Kelvin Gastelum||Uniondale, N.Y.|
|July 29||UFC 214||Daniel Cormier vs. Jon Jones II||Anaheim, Calif.|
|August 5||UFC Fight Night 114||Sergio Pettis vs. Brandon Moreno||Mexico City|
|August 26||Showtime pay-per-view boxing||Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor||Las Vegas: T-Mobile Arena|
- O.J. Simpson gets job offer from brothel; prostitutes threaten to quit
- County says no smoking weed in tour buses, limos
- Truck with 79,000 pounds of bananas crashes, blocks freeway
- Reno gaming exec faces challenges with SLS on the Strip, lobbyists say
- Minneapolis police chief resigns in wake of officer shooting