Room for Two?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, March 21, 2010 | 3:42 a.m.
After Manny Pacquiao defeated Joshua Clottey at Cowboys Stadium, could more fights be moving out of Las Vegas in the near future?
|Main Card Results|
|Conor McGregor||Jose Aldo||Knockout|
|Luke Rockhold||Chris Weidman||TKO|
|Yoel Romero||Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza||Split Decision|
|Demian Maia||Gunnar Nelson||Unanimous Decision|
|Max Holloway||Jeremy Stephens||Unanimous Decision|
|April 22||UFC Fight Night 108||Cub Swanson vs. Artem Lobov||Nashville|
|April 22||Premier Boxing Champions: WBA welterweight title eliminator||Shawn Porter vs. Andre Berto||Brooklyn, N.Y.|
|April 29||IBF and WBA heavyweight championship fight||Anthony Joshua vs. Wladimir Klitschko||London|
|May 5||Golden Boy Boxing: Lightweights on ESPN||Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Robinson Castellanos||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|May 6||HBO Boxing Pay-Per-View: Junior middleweights||Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr.||Las Vegas: T-Mobile Arena|
- March Madness: Basketball propels state’s nearly $1B gaming win
- Menzies finds success in recruiting, lands key prospects Amauri Hardy, Shakur Juiston
- Suspect arrested after fires break out at Trump’s Las Vegas hotel
- Father of missing Las Vegas boy avows innocence after body found
- Nevada leaders speak against plans to revive Yucca Mountain project