Prefight: Hopkins vs Jones Jr.
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 | 2 a.m.
The first time Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr. fought, Jones won the IBF middleweight title by unanimous decision. Seventeen years later, the two meet again in the ring.
|Main Card Results|
|Conor McGregor||Jose Aldo||Knockout|
|Luke Rockhold||Chris Weidman||TKO|
|Yoel Romero||Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza||Split Decision|
|Demian Maia||Gunnar Nelson||Unanimous Decision|
|Max Holloway||Jeremy Stephens||Unanimous Decision|
|April 22||UFC Fight Night 108||Cub Swanson vs. Artem Lobov||Nashville|
|April 22||Premier Boxing Champions: WBA welterweight title eliminator||Shawn Porter vs. Andre Berto||Brooklyn, N.Y.|
|April 29||IBF and WBA heavyweight championship fight||Anthony Joshua vs. Wladimir Klitschko||London|
|May 5||Golden Boy Boxing: Lightweights on ESPN||Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Robinson Castellanos||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|May 6||HBO Boxing Pay-Per-View: Junior middleweights||Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr.||Las Vegas: T-Mobile Arena|
- Ownership change may speed plans for long-sought new home for Las Vegas 51s
- Holiday weekend: Here come the tourists — and high temperatures
- Flood of off-lease used cars push prices down, upend market
- No ‘typical DUI case’: Why D.A. is seeking a murder conviction
- Nevada mandates body cameras on all police officers