Absinthe at Caesar's Palace
The Gazillionaire invites you to Absinthe, one part vivid imagination, two parts carnival and a shot of old world burlesque mixed with a heavy dash of decadence.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $89 - $114
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 23, 2011
Last updated July 17, 2013
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show