Rebels quick hits
- Ex-Henderson man possibly linked to missing women had many police run-ins
- Bitcoin company teams with Mike Tyson for Las Vegas ATMs
- Metro Police officers notice open door, discover man’s body
- Poker pro Phil Ivey sues casino that claims he cheated
- Assemblyman Richard Carrillo found guilty of DUI
- With Sanchez leading charge, UNLV poised for a revival
- Suspects wanted for ramming unoccupied law enforcement vehicles
- Henderson Police operation nets 3 DUI arrests, nearly 400 tickets
- Boy, 16, fatally shot in North Las Vegas
Rush-infused memories are so plentiful and indelible, we don’t always know where to begin or end. On Saturday night, the band took that task themselves, rolling in reverse from finish to start during its “R40 Tour” stop.
With an exciting selection, cozy atmosphere, beer and wine on tap and a staff of certifiable geeks, Khoury's has evolved into one of the city's premier destinations for beer and wine enthusiasts.