- Police suspect murder-suicide in deaths of man, woman in northwest valley
- Police: Partygoers mum after drive-by wounds Las Vegas girl
- Review: ‘Legends in Concert’ showcases solid lookalikes, soundalikes
- Feds arrest 25 foreign nationals in Las Vegas sweep
- Lightning sparks two fires on Mount Charleston
- Six finalists named for Henderson city manager
- Henderson traffic halted when tractor tips over on Stephanie
- Nevada still hopes to have patient-dumping case dismissed
Local breweries are bringing a national trend to Las Vegas
Whether you're a fan of IPAs, stouts or pale ales, the valley's brewpubs are crafting ...
Frankie Moreno’s versatility comes to the forefront at various venues
From Elvis Presley to Mozart, there's almost nothing the ridiculously talented entertainer can't do.
“What we have been fighting for, aside from the paper making it legal, is for people who are in gay relationships to have the same benefits of anyone who is in a straight relationship,” Linq Hotel headliner Frank Marino said during a phone conversation Sunday.
XXL has about as much dramatic complexity as Thunder From Down Under, turning Magic Mike into a franchise that shamelessly caters to fans who crave only a parade of beefcake.