- Nevada governor’s revised tax plan clears Assembly hurdle
- Coroner IDs man, 21, fatally shot at North Las Vegas park
- Strip taxicabs to remain parked to protest Uber
- World’s longest limo with lap pool, helipad to be built in Las Vegas
- Rubio picks up valuable endorsement at famous Las Vegas pawn shop
- Lawmakers OK bill holding back third-graders who can’t read
- Tech awards highlight talented Las Vegas women
- Woman pleads no contest in North Las Vegas cat hoarding case
Almas Meirmanov is the type of guy who can perform a one-handed handstand at any waking moment and, therefore, is not to be trusted.
As more women enter the "boys club" of tattooing, they're proving to be just as badass as their male counterparts—if not better.