- Neighbor who triumphed over Trump is moving on
- Police: Couple in fatal home attack were out to steal car
- Alfredo Sandoval on how Mercadito is ‘changing Las Vegas one taco at a time’
- Man gets life in ax attack that killed baby
- Federal charges filed against Bellagio robbery suspect
- Man found dead in Laughlin under construction equipment
- Las Vegas man sentenced in Utah prostitution case
- 37,000 Nevadans must re-enroll for coverage after exchange glitches
- Rebels’ leading rusher signs free-agent deal with Houston Texans
Quiz time: Did the First Lady of Las Vegas Jazz really receive her high school diploma at pyramids in Egypt?
For this column we’re focusing on FLOLVJ (the acronym I like to use for the First Lady of Las Vegas Jazz), long a favorite performer and a woman of vast aptitude, experience and education. Catch her most Saturday nights at the Dispensary on the southeast corner of Trop and Eastern, performing with music director Uli Geissendoerfer and (often) fellow vocalist Pascale Elia.
Start practicing your best pout! Stop smiling. Seriously. Stop it.