- Las Vegas comedy musical gem ‘Idaho’ to be rooted at the Smith Center
- Celebrity preview: Liberace, Shania Twain, Chumlee, Pentatonix, Roseanne, Jay Leno
- Head injury to suspect as child could be used by defense
- Shooting victim’s body returned to family; no tests for gunpowder residue
- Film review: ‘The Rewrite’ avoids typical rom-com pitfalls
- Film review: Will Smith and Margot Robbie are grifters in love in ‘Focus’
- Las Vegas assemblyman arrested on suspicion of DUI, possessing gun
- Woman critically burned trying to put out house fire
Beer has been a lifelong passion for Sin City Brewing Co. founder
Meet Rich Johnson, the man who turned hops and barley into a lucrative local franchise.
America’s domestic goddess Roseanne Barr returns to her first love—stand-up
Whether writing books or running for office, comedy will always be a part of her ...
- Latest editorial cartoon by Mike Smith »
- Editorial: Nevada state treasurer’s budget calls into question his seriousness
- Katsilometes: Las Vegas comedy musical gem ‘Idaho’ to be rooted at the Smith Center
- Katsilometes: DJ Chumlee set for Palms spinfest; Elvis’ ceiling target practice at Hilton remembered
Keith Thompson has never stayed a night in the Gem State. “I’ve driven through it,” says the music director of “Jersey Boys” at Paris Las Vegas and the host of the monthly Composers Showcase at Smith Center. “But I have to say, I’ve not spent a night in …
If you’ve eaten Mexican food in Las Vegas, you’ve probably had Los Arcos tortillas or chips, which are the foundation for tacos and nachos in restaurants across the Valley.