- Victim in fatal motorcycle crash was New Mexico man
- Hillary Clinton coming to Nevada May 5
- Celebrity preview: Nick Jonas, Naomi Campbell, Paris Hilton, Flo Rida, Amy Schumer, Daniel Tosh
- Georgia transfer enhances Legacy High football’s defense
- Desert Pines sophomore getting bigger in the recruiting world
- North Las Vegas music teacher accused of molesting student, 8
- Student-run drone company to present at big-time tech conference
- Nevada Republicans mull dumping caucus system
- Apologetic Fiore: Video of outburst is ‘fabulous’
Not so long ago, the only evidence Elvis Presley at the hotel where he famously headlined was a bronze statue at the entrance and tribute show in Shimmer Cabaret.
Heard brings his theater-focused “Dramatic Signs: Bringing Neon to Life” event to the museum in May.