- March Madness: Between basketball, NASCAR and Spring Break, March is Las Vegas’ biggest month
- Metro Police: Officer apparently not seriously hurt in crash
- Elementary school evacuated after smoke detector activated
- What should the BLM do with Southern Nevada’s empty land?
- Six renovated grocery stores make their debut, Town Square gets juicy
- Sports betting contest expands reach with satellite tourneys
- Jimmie Johnson looking for fifth series win in Las Vegas
- With federal programs, small businesses can land big contracts
- What does an investment in K-12 education look like?
Beer has been a lifelong passion for Sin City Brewing Co. founder
Meet Rich Johnson, the man who turned hops and barley into a lucrative local franchise.
America’s domestic goddess Roseanne Barr returns to her first love—stand-up
Whether writing books or running for office, comedy will always be a part of her ...
For barbed political, cultural and theological debate, check out the Rio. Phil Robertson, the patriarch of the family that is the focus of the “Duck Dynasty” reality-TV series on A&E and the in-development musical “Duck Commander Musical” at Rio’s Crown Theater, lit up ...
From ‘Austin Powers’ to Gap ads and ‘ShowStoppers,’ choreographer Marguerite Derricks has done it all
The choreographer extraordinaire talks working on Steve Wynn's ShowStoppers, researching for Showgirls and teaching Tom Cruise to spank some air booty in Tropic Thunder.