Denise Truscello / WireImage / DeniseTruscello.net
- Police working to ID suspect in casino cage robbery
- Woman runs red light, hits Metro patrol car, police say
- 1 critically injured when pickups collide, police say
- Champ Velasquez hurts knee, out of UFC 180 defense
- Rock strikes 12 at Fremont Street with a dozen tribute bands lined up for NYE
- Las Vegas inmate who fibbed about having Ebola is identified
- 2nd suspect arrested in deadly west valley home invasion
- Elton John extends residency at Caesars Palace through 2017
- Nevada issues 255 gay marriage licenses in 1 week
Freddie Mercury would have loved Fremont Street on New Year’s Eve. ...
The frontman talks playing his hometown's music fest, the next P!ATD album and a Kanye-centric LIB schedule conflict.