- Can Liberty football again put up a fight against Gorman?
- Q+A: Jeff Dunham brings ‘Not Playing With a Full Deck’ to Planet Hollywood
- Woman hospitalized after Thanksgiving Day house fire
- Piero’s dishes out turkey, happiness at charity dinner
- Uber temporarily suspends ride-sharing service in Nevada
- Scooter driver killed, 4 taken to hospital in multi-vehicle crash
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 14
- Plan ahead for these road projects in the coming week in the Las Vegas Valley
“Pippin” is not a Cirque show, of course, but it is dropping into the epicenter of acrobatic-infused performance, with Cirque the city’s predominant production vehicle. And if the company is looking for a way to incorporate gymnastics with musical theater, look no further. ...
Also, a feast of white truffles and Nebbiolo at Ferraro's and a throwback menu at Spago.