high school basketball
- Boy accidentally shot in the leg in northeast valley
- Las Vegas assemblyman arrested on suspicion of DUI, possessing gun
- Woman critically burned trying to put out house fire
- Two schools locked down after nearby shooting
- Health officials believe 3 new measles cases linked to restaurant worker
- Ailing Kerry Simon to close Simon in Palms Place, KGB in Harrah’s
- Rice not ruling out lesser postseason tournaments for UNLV this season
- Police seek suspect after he shot man in foot during argument
Beer has been a lifelong passion for Sin City Brewing Co. founder
Meet Rich Johnson, the man who turned hops and barley into a lucrative local franchise.
America’s domestic goddess Roseanne Barr returns to her first love—stand-up
Whether writing books or running for office, comedy will always be a part of her ...
Fulfilling a lifelong dream, or at least a decade-long dream, Austin “Chumlee” Russell of “Pawn Stars” is showing off his DJ skills at Ghostbar Dayclub at 1 p.m. Saturday. Chumlee is closing Dayclub's season and hoping to vault into a second career.
If you’ve eaten Mexican food in Las Vegas, you’ve probably had Los Arcos tortillas or chips, which are the foundation for tacos and nachos in restaurants across the Valley.