Cirque du Soleil
- Fetuses found in hospital linens at Henderson laundry facility
- Woman who threw shoe at Hillary Clinton to stay in Arizona
- Water rate hike OK’d for valley homes, businesses
- Veronica Vain quits Wall Street for porn career in Las Vegas
- Officials slam proposed ads on Strip pedestrian bridges
- New president at Venetian, Palazzo starts this month
- Storm brings hail, rain, gusty winds to the valley
- Police: Boulder Highway blocked in connection with stabbing probe
Your Guide to Everything Las Vegas
Today’s Monday By the Numbers column is top-heavy with a little off the top as we push for support of the annual St. Baldrick’s Day events set for Saturday across the valley.
Where will you seek guidance from the emerald-hued muse?