It’s that time of year again. Get your oohs and aahs on at the annual holiday light show, which features 450 animated displays along Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s 2.5-mile track.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, January 6, 2013
- Sundays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7000 Las Vegas Blvd North, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $20
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 14, 2012
Last updated Nov. 14, 2012
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.