Be sure to check out the new Winter Wonderland at Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Garden. This year's display features a 45-foot-tall holiday tree with 13,500 white LED lights and more than 2,500 ornaments. The display features oversized toy soldiers, a floral holiday card and an ensemble of faux baby penguins frolicking around an ice pond. A playful family trio of topiary polar bears will be adorned with “fur” coats made of more than 35,000 hand-applied white carnations as the baby bear floats on a frozen pond. A gingerbread village will be specially created by Bellagio’s renowned pastry team. The Conservatory display is open 24 hours a day through January 5.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, January 5, 2013
- Sundays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 3, 2012
Last updated Dec. 3, 2012
- Henderson Police Department Recruitment Information Night
- Henderson Convention Center
- Liberace and the Mob
- Mob Museum | 7 p.m.
- The Toasters
- The Dive Bar | 9 p.m.