Madame Tussauds holiday display
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas invites visitors to spend the holidays with Selena Gomez as the attraction features her wax figure through Jan. 31. Gomez’s figure is dressed in a holiday-inspired outfit, perfect for photos with friends and family. Through Dec. 24, visitors can fill out letters addressed to Santa and drop them in the mailbox located by the wax figure. Those looking to speak with the big man directly can do so from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 7, 8, 14, 15 and 20-23. Santa will pose for photos with guests in front of an image of the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, January 31, 2013
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd S # 2001, Las Vegas
Cost: $12.98 - $25.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 5, 2012
Last updated Dec. 5, 2012
- HartBeat Weekend: Kevin Hart & Friends Comedy All-Stars
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- First Friday
- Downtown Arts District
- Billy Idol: Forever
- House of Blues