"Million Dollar Quartet"
The hit Broadway musical ”Million Dollar Quartet,” inspired by the true story of the famed recording session that brought together rock ‘n’ roll icons Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Carl Perkins, comes to Harrah’s. Enjoy songs like “Blue Suede Shoes,” “Fever,” “That’s All Right,” “Sixteen Tons" and more.
MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET performs Monday and Thursday at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.; Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 7 p.m.; and is dark on Saturday.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, December 4, 2016
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: The Showroom at Harrah's, 3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Cost: $62.50 - $86.90
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 20, 2013
Last updated Sept. 13, 2016
- Manifest YOUR Beauty: Natural Hair, Beauty & Empowerment Expo
- SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino | noon to 7 p.m.
- Grape Stomp 2016
- Pahrump Valley Winery
- Reggae on the Bay
- The Beach at Mandalay Bay