Live Music at Las Vegas Farmers Market at Gardens Park
The Las Vegas Farmer's Market features over 25 booths, including furniture, jewelry, arts and crafts. Every Tuesday from 4-8 p.m., the farmers market takes place at Gardens Park at 10401 Gardens Park Drive. Every Wednesday from 4-8 p.m., the farmers market takes place at Bruce Trent Park at 1600 N. Rampart. Every first and third Saturday of the month from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., the farmers market takes place at Floyd Lamb Park at 9100 Tule Spring Rd.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: Check event description for specific schedule
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Activities-farmers market
Event posted Dec. 6, 2011
Last updated Aug. 21, 2013
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub | 23:00:00
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon | 23:59:00
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 15:00:00