Live Music at Las Vegas Farmers Market at Gardens Park
The Las Vegas Farmer's Market features over 25 booths, including furniture, jewelry, arts and crafts. Every Tuesday from 4-8 p.m., the farmers market takes place at Gardens Park at 10401 Gardens Park Drive. Every Wednesday from 4-8 p.m., the farmers market takes place at Bruce Trent Park at 1600 N. Rampart. Every first and third Saturday of the month from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., the farmers market takes place at Floyd Lamb Park at 9100 Tule Spring Rd.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: Check event description for specific schedule
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Activities-farmers market
Event posted Dec. 6, 2011
Last updated Aug. 21, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.