“Claude Monet: Impressions of Light”
Organized in partnership with the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (MFA), “Claude Monet: Impressions of Light” features works that illustrate the height of Monet’s engagement with color and light. All of these works are drawn from the MFA, which holds one of the largest collections of paintings by Claude Monet outside of Paris.
Spanning four decades of Monet’s career and featuring many of the artist’s most celebrated and recognized paintings, this landmark exhibition also highlights paintings by other masters of the genre including Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot, Camille Pissarro and Eugene Louis Boudin.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, February 3, 2013
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $15
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 15, 2012
Last updated Feb. 7, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.