Mystic Falls Park Light and Water Show
The pioneer-themed Mystic Falls Park Light and Water Show has transformed into a winter wonderland experience at Sam’s Town’s porte-cochère, featuring festive lighting, decorative snowflakes, poinsettias, red garland, ice crystals and an ice sculpture in the main fountain. Cowboy Santa takes up residence in the Park’s gazebo. Sam’s Town will be hosting the 15-minute laser light spectacular hourly during the holiday season, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. through January 1. And from November 25 to December 23, Cowboy Santa will appear Thursdays and Fridays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 3, 2012
Last updated Dec. 3, 2012
- Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
- House of Blues
- Omnia Sundays
- Fresh52 Farmers & Artisan Market
- Tivoli Village