The Ice Rink
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas transforms the Boulevard Pool into a winter wonderland with The Ice Rink, featuring skating on real ice, custom-designed fire pits, warm cocktails and s’mores. Special evening programming will offer a night for everyone including Date Skate Mondays, where visitors will experience a date night on ice as scenes from beloved holiday movies play on the resort’s 65’ digital marquee. Every Wednesday, DJs will turn The Ice Rink into an outdoor club scene during Industry Skate on The Strip. Throwback Thursdays give guests the opportunity to dig out their leg warmers and disco gear as they skate to music from the '70s, '80s and '90s. A full bar will also be available, including The Ice Rink’s signature cocktail, The Campfire Delight.
The Ice Rink will be open from Friday, Nov. 30 through Sunday, Jan. 20. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Holiday Hours from Dec. 24 – Jan. 4 are 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily. All day skating access is $10 for Nevada residents and $15 for non-residents. Visitors to The Ice Rink are allowed to bring their own skates, or can rent a pair for $5. The Ice Rink is open to those that are at least two years old and children age 16 and younger must be accompanied by an adult that is at least 21 years old.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, January 20, 2013
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan, 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $15
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 3, 2012
Last updated Dec. 3, 2012
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ | 19:00:00
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel | 20:00:00
- The Tom Green Show
- Vinyl | None
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art