Cirque du Soleil art exhibit
Cirque du Soleil presents its eighth collective art exhibition, PARADE: The Collective, at Trifecta Gallery. The Collective features artwork created by Cirque du Soleil employees (including performers, technicians and support staff) in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando and from the Cirque du Soleil International Headquarters in Montreal. This activity is part of the Cirque du Soleil Cultural Action policy to encourage and support the artistic projects of its employees. The exhibition will run Jan. 4 – 25 and is free and open to the public.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, January 25, 2013
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Mondays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Trifecta Gallery, 107 E. Charleston Blvd., #160, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 9, 2013
Last updated Jan. 10, 2013
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport