Dan Kopp at P3Studio
During his residency in P3Studio, Kopp will invite guests to collaborate with him on the creation of a mural-scale, sculptural puzzle. He will begin the process by using a computer controlled shaping machine called a CNC router to cut hundreds of blocks into shapes selected from his previous works. These blocks will then be used in a relief printing process, which guests will have the opportunity to arrange, thus forming the resulting image.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, October 13, 2013
- Sundays from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 20, 2013
Last updated Sept. 20, 2013
- Manifest YOUR Beauty: Natural Hair, Beauty & Empowerment Expo
- SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino | noon to 7 p.m.
- Grape Stomp 2016
- Pahrump Valley Winery
- Reggae on the Bay
- The Beach at Mandalay Bay