Jabbawockeez present MUS.I.C. at the Monte Carlo
Jabbawockeez present “MÜS.I.C.,” the audio-visual story of inspiration brought to life through the harmonization of sound and movement.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, August 25, 2010
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Hollywood Theatre at MGM Grand, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Cost: $49 - $59
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 19, 2010
Last updated April 18, 2012
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- The Bad Seed