SCORE! Interactive Sports Exhibit
SCORE! is a 10,000 square-foot interactive sports exhibit that contains more than 200 prized pieces throughout eight galleries that are valued in the millions of dollars.
The exhibit features items dating to the early 20th century and include such notable hardware as the 1999 Team USA World Cup championship trophy, the 1981 Heisman Trophy awarded to legendary USC tailback Marcus Allen, championship rings, World Series trophies and the largest and most diverse collection of game worn jerseys anywhere.
It’s the only place in the world where fans can see many of the great halls of fame in one place like never before – these include the Pro Football HOF, Basketball HOF, Hockey HOF through to Baseball, Team USA Soccer and even the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, to name a few.
At SCORE!, casual sports fans and diehards alike get a chance to “Be the Legend” by participating in challenges such as an NHL-themed stick handling drill, college combine tests, baseball speed pitch, peripheral vision test, NASCAR-themed pit stop challenge and vertical leap test all designed to see how sports fans compare to the pros.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $16 - $29
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 3, 2013
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- The Jazz Eclectic Concert Series (Vol. 5) featuring Bill Cunliffe & Andy James
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Smokey Robinson
- Encore Theater
- Gwen Stefani: Just a Girl
- Planet Hollywood