- Developer breaks ground on off-Strip hotel
- 2020 recruit Jhaylon Martinez: UNLV basketball is ‘top priority’
- Frontier Airlines adds 7 new routes out of Las Vegas
- Sun on the Strip Podcast: The Caesars sale, the Day N Vegas and Metarama festivals, Brooklyn Bowl and more
- Warfare training zone or nature preserve? Battle waged for control of Nevada desert
- Billionaire landowners redraw old boundaries across West
- NLV officials: Upgraded bond rating will help city improve services
Instead of painting just one Blue Angel, Stanford decided to paint multiple versions—one emerging from a half shell like Sandro Botticelli’s “Birth of Venus,” and others as rockets ascending toward the heavens.