- Water main break at Mandalay Bay floods part of convention center
- Police: Man arrested in fatal stabbing in Las Vegas parking lot
- Las Vegas man gets 21 years for killing woman, dumping body near San Diego
- His father took on the mob. ‘They will try to kill you,’ Bobby Kennedy said.
- Las Vegas moviegoer has seizure after ‘Incredibles 2’ flashing lights scene
- Charleston at I-15 to close for two nights, starting today
- Four Golden Knights finalists headline NHL Awards show
- Weekend Rewind: Daredevil Travis Pastrana catches ‘Absinthe,’ Tyga hits the clubs
Once the Neon Museum’s showing is done, she’ll be restored and re-situated atop a pole on a traffic island at Charleston and Fremont.