The world-famous dance crew Jabbawockeez opens their new show “PRiSM” at Luxor Hotel and Casino. The show is a celebration of imagination, the show is a mix of intense choreography, captivating storylines and special effects.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $60 - $90
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 16, 2013
Last updated May 16, 2013
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.