The Beatles LOVE
To capture the timelessness, beauty and power of the most influential musicians of all time might seem an impossible feat. However, Cirque du Soleil accomplishes this and more in their latest Las Vegas venture, Love. Endorsed by the two living Beatles, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, as well as Yoko Ono, the idea for this dazzling display of music and performance art sparked from the mind of the late George Harrison.
Using the original master tapes from Abbey Road Studios, a new soundtrack featuring music from various chapters of the Beatles' career has been set to an array of acrobats, dancers and actors. With a sensational 360-degree stage set-up, one of the most complicated audio systems in the world and a cast ranging from age 9 to 72, Love is an inspiring tribute to the Beatles and all that their music stands for.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: LOVE Theatre, 3400 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $79 - $183
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 1, 2016