Christmas Walk on Main Street at The District
The District at Green Valley Ranch presents the Christmas Walk- A Joyful Holiday Celebration. Walk around festively decorated Main Street, stop for photos with Santa in The Courtyard, complimentary horse and carriage rides, live music and a Christmas tree light show. Performers from local community schools, churches and performance groups will provide holiday music on Main Street through December 20 and the tree light show will run through December 24.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, December 24, 2009
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: The District at Green Valley Ranch, 2240 Village Walk Drive, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 10, 2009
Last updated Dec. 10, 2009