- Casino Guide >
- Tropicana Resort & Casino
Tropicana Las Vegas
Tropicana Las Vegas sits on the south-east corner of Tropicana Avenue and Las Vegas Boulevard, an intersection which has the most adjacent hotel rooms in the world, also making it one of the most busy. The hotel has 1,658 rooms, three restaurants, a 62,011-square foot casino and a spa.
|Poker Room||6 tables.|
|Shopping Center||35 specialty shops|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||Winners Club|
Nightclub & Bars
- Ambhar Lounge
- Just steps away from the Hotel Casino, this Las Vegas Bar at Tropicana offers 4,000-square-feet of nightly entertainment, ranging from live bands to well-known DJs from across the country. Sip on signature Ambhar cocktails or enjoy a luxe evening of VIP Bottle Service, while our nightly entertainment acts provide the perfect backdrop for you to dance the night away. Want to catch your favorite game? This Las Vegas Bar allows you to get up close & personal and watch your favorite sporting events on multiple HDTVs, while enjoying Ambhar Lounge-exclusive drink specials. Email for bottle service.
- Club Nikki
- Club Nikki is the ultimate nightclub experience with a unique Latin flair. The brand new 15,000-square foot Club Nikki features a swanky ultra-lounge where guests can gather and relax before entering the nightclub. Featuring its exclusive interior, Nikki Beach blends its world famous all-white décor with best-in-class service and entertainment. Doors open directly out to the beach area, enabling guests to move between the thumping beats of the dance floor to a more relaxed and intimate space on the beach.
- Tropics Bar
- Exotic libations. Hot slots. Stop in Tropics Lounge today! Located on the Island Tower Walkway next to the Island Buffet. You can become a "rock star" by taking the stage and the mic and singing your favorite tunes at Tropi-Karaoke in the Tropics Lounge.
- Legends Steak and Seafood
- Legends Steak and Seafood serves classic steakhouse and seafood dishes in a casual atmosphere. Dishes like New York steak au bleu, prime rib and Alaskan king crab are on the menu. MORE >
|Bacio Italian Cuisine|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Biscayne Steak, Sea and Wine|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Cafe Nikki|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Naked Spoon|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Nuudles Pasta World Noodle Bar|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pellegrino's Pizza & Deli|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Starbucks at Tropicana|| ||MORE INFO »|