- Casino Guide >
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
Tuscany Suites & Casino
The all-suites resort features spacious hotel accommodations, dining, gaming and live entertainment two blocks from the Las Vegas Strip and minutes away by car from the the Las Vegas Convention Center and McCarran International Airport.
The Tuscany Casino offers more than 800 slot and video poker machines, a full complement of table games, which include blackjack, craps, roulette and Super Fun 21 games. A William Hill Sports Book is just inside the casino main entrance.
The hotel features 650-square-foot suites and curved paths that wind through 27 acres of lush landscape, pools and fountains. Services include a business center, a state-of-the-art fitness center and massage services.
The resort offers four restaurants and four bars, including Tuscany Gardens, the Cantina and Marilyn's Cafe. There are more than 37,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space.
|Sports Book||William Hill Sports Book|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Free Wi-Fi. $14 in the rooms for 24 hours.|
|Pets Allowed||Only service animals are allowed.|
|Players Club||Tuscany Players Club card|
Nightclub & Bars
- Piazza Lounge
- The Piazza Lounge at Tuscany Suites is a cool place to enjoy a few drinks and take it easy in a light, modern setting.
255 E. Flamingo Road
- National Weather Service issues another flood watch for Las Vegas
- Strip Scribbles: Diana Ross returning to L.V., Kanye West, Olivia Newton-John
- Trump to speak at libertarian conference in Las Vegas
- Pair from Utah die in Nevada crash, 1-year-old survives
- Boulder City space pen company has made a mark on history