This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Nevada Justice Association Hosting Backpack Drive
Published on Mon, Jul 28, 2014 (10:08 a.m.)Nevada attorney association to donate school supplies to Nevada students
Las Vegas, NV - NJA Cares, the community outreach and charitable arm of The Nevada Justice Association, a statewide non-profit organization of independent lawyers, has teamed up with Assemblywoman Olivia Diaz to collect backpacks and other school supplies for donations to students at CC Ronnow Elementary. Supplies are being collected through Monday, August 18th, and the public is encouraged to participate.
Examples of items needed include: new backpacks, spiral notebooks, loose leaf paper, composition notebooks, binders, pocket folders, scissors, rulers, drafting compasses, protractors, dividers, mechanical pencils, #2 pencils, highlighters, dry erase markers, crayons, 3x5 index cards, Post-It notes, book covers, dictionaries, and large boxes of Kleenex.
Supplies may be dropped off at the following locations:
• Benson Bertoldo Baker & Carter, 7408 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas
• Henness & Haight, 8972 Spanish Ridge Ave., Summerlin
• Law Office of George Bochanis, 631 S. Ninth St., Las Vegas
• Nettles Law Firm, 1389 Galleria Dr., #200, Henderson
• Southern NJA Office, 717 S. 3rd St., Las Vegas
For more information, contact Kirsten Van Ry at 702-732-8409 or email@example.com. The Nevada Justice Association has a membership of over 800 lawyers who represent consumers and share the common goal of improving the civil justice system.
- Woman found dead in ransacked home remembered as ‘exceptional musician’ and ‘beautiful soul’
- Fortune, friction and decline as casino ‘Chinatown’ matures
- Eating champ Kobayashi talks Vegas, world records, dislike for rival Joey Chestnut
- Anthony Bennett switches jersey number to honor friend Dejean-Jones
- Glitch keeps thousands away from US hoops game at T-Mobile Arena