Monday, July 11, 2011 | 12:01 p.m.
- ‘Pacman’ Jones sentenced in 2007 Las Vegas strip club melee (2-24-11)
- Sentencing reset for 'Pacman' Jones in 2007 Las Vegas strip club incident (9-22-10)
- Shooter enters plea in ‘Pacman’ Jones melee (9-22-10)
- Alleged gunman in ‘Pacman’ shooting case faces May trial (2-2-10)
- Trial delayed for alleged gunman in ‘Pacman’ case (7-9-09)
The district attorney in Las Vegas says he'll review police reports of NFL football player Adam "Pacman" Jones's weekend arrest in Cincinnati before deciding whether to ask a judge to jail Jones for violating a probation stay-out-of-trouble order.
Clark County District Attorney David Roger tells The Associated Press it could be several weeks before he has the information to decide whether to seek jailing Jones for up to a year.
The 27-year-old Jones plays for the Cincinnati Bengals. He was arrested early Sunday at a Cincinnati bar on charges of resisting arrest and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while intoxicated.
Jones's lawyer in Las Vegas couldn't immediately be reached Monday.
Jones was sentenced to one year of probation in February for his role in a 2007 strip club melee in Las Vegas.