Friday, Sept. 20, 2013 | 6 p.m.
It's time to decide who will win the September edition of the Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest.
Below are the five best submissions, as selected by the Sun's editors. Now you get to vote for your favorite until noon Sept. 27. We'll announce the winner Sept. 30.
Vote below, then tell your friends to vote. If you think you have a better idea, feel free to leave it in the comments below. But, sorry, it's too late to be the winner if you're not already a finalist.
September Smithereens Cartoon Caption Contest
- Which caption is best?
- "Don't blame me! You are the one that bought a car that looks and sounds like a chew toy." — 52.0%
- "I thought you said you were done with interspecies relationships." — 26.0%
- "You just had to remind him about his neutering appointment, didn't you?" — 10.6%
- "Relax, there's a fire hydrant just ahead." — 8.9%
- "And you wanted a Prius." — 2.4%
This poll is closed, see Full Results »
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.