Cannery Casino & Hotel
Cannery Casino & Hotel's theme is a 1940's factory, evoking a post-World War II feel of industrialism, complete with a signature 120-foot-tall smoke stack.
Cannery Casino & Hotel features 201 guest rooms; a 72,000 square-foot gaming area with nearly 2,00 slot/video poker machines, tables games, live poker, sports book; and The Club, a 6,700 square-foot indoor and over 20,000 square-foot outdoor entertainment and exhibit venue and pool area.
Food and beverage outlets include Victory's Cafe, Victorys Bar & Grill, Cannery Row Buffet, Waverly's Steakhouse, Vinos Ristorante, Vino's Pizzeria, Casa Cocina Mexican Restaurant, Pin-Ups Lounge and The Club Bar.
- Icon of Old Vegas will live on
- Jesse Waits confirms move to Alon opening on the Strip in 2018
- Jim Rees on Hash House a Go Go: What is it — a Las Vegas strip club or newest dispensary?
- Tips for employers who want to test for drugs
- Paul Monahan of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum: Local watering holes offer true immersion of culture