Cannery Casino & Hotel
Cannery Casino & Hotel's theme is a 1940's factory, evoking a post-World War II feel of industrialism, complete with a signature 120-foot-tall smoke stack.
Cannery Casino & Hotel features 201 guest rooms; a 72,000 square-foot gaming area with nearly 2,00 slot/video poker machines, tables games, live poker, sports book; and The Club, a 6,700 square-foot indoor and over 20,000 square-foot outdoor entertainment and exhibit venue and pool area.
Food and beverage outlets include Victory's Cafe, Victorys Bar & Grill, Cannery Row Buffet, Waverly's Steakhouse, Vinos Ristorante, Vino's Pizzeria, Casa Cocina Mexican Restaurant, Pin-Ups Lounge and The Club Bar.
- Beer garden debuts on Strip; fitness center opens in southwest valley
- Why Nevada legislators are mostly staying out of the fray on solar energy
- Silverado product Ben Jacobs takes unlikely journey to Super Bowl with Panthers
- Adelson, the NFL and Las Vegas: A perfect match?
- Cosmopolitan opens new, bigger race and sports book