Cannery Casino & Hotel
Cannery Casino & Hotel's theme is a 1940's factory, evoking a post-World War II feel of industrialism, complete with a signature 120-foot-tall smoke stack.
Cannery Casino & Hotel features 201 guest rooms; a 72,000 square-foot gaming area with nearly 2,00 slot/video poker machines, tables games, live poker, sports book; and The Club, a 6,700 square-foot indoor and over 20,000 square-foot outdoor entertainment and exhibit venue and pool area.
Food and beverage outlets include Victory's Cafe, Victorys Bar & Grill, Cannery Row Buffet, Waverly's Steakhouse, Vinos Ristorante, Vino's Pizzeria, Casa Cocina Mexican Restaurant, Pin-Ups Lounge and The Club Bar.
- Jon Taffer of ‘Bar Rescue’ to open bar in Las Vegas, talks dining scene, pub vs. bar
- Elaine Wynn moves to renominate herself to Wynn Resorts board
- Driver arrested in fatal southeast valley crash is identified
- Police: Man breaks into home, stabs woman as toddler sleeps
- Pacquiao’s trainer says Mayweather ‘disrespectful,’ must be beaten