LBS: A Burger Joint
- Menu: Download
Rock 'n' roll casual, LBS serves up gourmet burgers, without gourmet attitude. With organic ingredients, original recipes and unparalleled guest service, LBS is a modern take on the classic American burger joint. With a rustic interior that is roadhouse-chic, LBS offers a dining experience locals and tourists can truly enjoy.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Perfect Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
Here's the Weekly's buzz on it: "... this burger takes the classic lettuce, tomato, onion lineup and elevates every element. That means your juicy cooked-to-order patty is topped with frisée, sweet roasted tomato, onion marmalade, smoked bacon and melty Gruyère, rounded out with schmears of house-made burger sauce and herb mayo for a seriously satisfying bite that hits all the right notes."
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Six renovated grocery stores make their debut, Town Square gets juicy
- Beware of ticket scams for Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao fight May 2 at MGM
- Wynn Resorts wants Steve Wynn’s ex-wife off board
- Summerlin land values climb to $518,000 an acre
- March Madness: Between basketball, NASCAR and Spring Break, March is Las Vegas’ biggest month