Breakfast is available during all hours at the Sidewalk Cafe, as well as other comfort dishes like meatloaf, burgers and spaghetti and meatballs.
The Express Las Vegas Breakfast buffet includes breakfast meats and potatoes, scrambled eggs, omelets, biscuits and country gravy, seasonal fresh fruits and assorted breakfast pastries, all for just $10.99 per person starting at 6 a.m. daily.
They also have coffee shop classics like a tuna sandwich, some sirloin steak or a simple slice of pie with a fresh cup of coffee.
- Cuisine: Continental
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Couple accused of sex act on Strip observation wheel
- Report suggests Las Vegas housing market will hold course in ’16
- The war over rooftop solar: As major ruling looms in Nevada, here are key factors
- Tesla urges Nevada regulators to nix rate hike for solar customers
- Strip Scribbles: Two new L.V. shows lose investors; ‘The Bachelor’; Chinese New Year