Breakfast is available during all hours at the Sidewalk Cafe, as well as other comfort dishes like meatloaf, burgers and spaghetti and meatballs.
The Express Las Vegas Breakfast buffet includes breakfast meats and potatoes, scrambled eggs, omelets, biscuits and country gravy, seasonal fresh fruits and assorted breakfast pastries, all for just $10.99 per person starting at 6 a.m. daily.
They also have coffee shop classics like a tuna sandwich, some sirloin steak or a simple slice of pie with a fresh cup of coffee.
- Cuisine: Continental
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Miracle Mile Shops adds food, entertainment hub; grocery chain expands
- 4 men, including 1 suspect, shot during attempted robbery at gas station
- Suzanne Somers’ debut at Westgate is in the nick of time
- New shop searches the world to bring unique chocolate to Las Vegas
- NV Energy fights to keep rooftop solar from cutting into its profit