Breakfast is available during all hours at the Sidewalk Cafe, as well as other comfort dishes like meatloaf, burgers and spaghetti and meatballs.
The Express Las Vegas Breakfast buffet includes breakfast meats and potatoes, scrambled eggs, omelets, biscuits and country gravy, seasonal fresh fruits and assorted breakfast pastries, all for just $10.99 per person starting at 6 a.m. daily.
They also have coffee shop classics like a tuna sandwich, some sirloin steak or a simple slice of pie with a fresh cup of coffee.
- Cuisine: Continental
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Ramen shop moves into the Ogden; paint studio comes to Henderson
- How Flamingo Road’s face-lift will work
- Photos: Christina Aguilera, fiance Matthew Rutler party at Hakkasan
- STDs are on the rise in Clark County — are you part of the problem?
- Photos: Kourtney Kardashian toasts 36th birthday with Scott Disick at 1 OAK