Breakfast is available during all hours at the Sidewalk Cafe, as well as other comfort dishes like meatloaf, burgers and spaghetti and meatballs.
The Express Las Vegas Breakfast buffet includes breakfast meats and potatoes, scrambled eggs, omelets, biscuits and country gravy, seasonal fresh fruits and assorted breakfast pastries, all for just $10.99 per person starting at 6 a.m. daily.
They also have coffee shop classics like a tuna sandwich, some sirloin steak or a simple slice of pie with a fresh cup of coffee.
- Cuisine: Continental
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Put a ring on it! A Christmas gift for Britney Spears: Engagement?
- Michele Fiore removed from Assembly leadership positions