High School Football:
Durango 63, Spring Valley 28
October 1, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|DURA||Julio Mora 25 rush (Antonio Becerra kick)||0||7|
|SPVA||Chris Morimando 14 pass from Jordan Cox||7||7|
|DURA||Julious McLaurine 7 rush (Antonio Becerra kick)||7||14|
|DURA||Donovan Smith 14 rush from Chase Roberts (Antonio Becerra kick)||7||21|
|SPVA||Tim Craig 12 pass from Jordan Cox (Diyan Nedelchev kick)||14||21|
|DURA||Julio Mora 45 pass from Chase Roberts (Antonio Becerra kick)||14||28|
|SPVA||Austyn Wallace 64 rush (Diyan Nedelchev kick)||21||28|
|DURA||Julio Mora 39 rush (Antonio Becerra kick)||21||35|
|SPVA||Brandon Lopez 37 pass from Jordan Cox (Diyan Nedelchev kick)||28||35|
|DURA||Julio Mora 4 rush (Diyan Nedelchev kick)||28||42|
|DURA||Winston Williams 55 pass from Chase Roberts (Antonio Becerra kick)||28||49|
|DURA||Julio Mora 70 pass from Chase Roberts (Antonio Becerra kick)||28||56|
|DURA||Scott Martinez 25 rush (Antonio Becerra kick)||28||63|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||12-26-173||13-22-242 (1 INT)|
- Spring Valley: Jordan Cox 9/26, Brandon Lopez 1/9, Austyn Wallace 13/135 (1 TD), Rondale Scruggs 6/15.
- Durango: Julio Mora 17/108 (3 TDs), Donovan Smith 5/55, Julious McLaurine 3/13 (1 TD), Scott Martinez 2/27 (1 TD).
- Spring Valley: Jordan Cox 12-26-165 (3 TD), John Flores 1-4-8.
- Durango: Chase Roberts 12-18-242 (4 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Homes with character: Some of Las Vegas’ most famous — and infamous — houses
- Now open for biz: Video game bar, Starbucks and chicken galore
- Pete Rose still a hit on L.V. autograph circuit despite latest revelations
- Rand Paul meets with Cliven Bundy on Nevada campaign stop
- Police: Resident shoots pair, killing 1, during home invasion
- Pahrump pets need new home as shelter’s funding dries up
- Vet’s spouse feels Clinton’s support
- Fox News launching real estate program with Las Vegas attorney
- Obama to propose making 5 million more eligible for OT
- Supreme Court won’t hear Nevada patient dumping case