High School Football:
Del Sol 35, Green Valley 20
October 15, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|GVAL||Andrew McGovern 7 pass from Paul McKay (kick failed)||6||0|
|GVAL||Elijah Spann 27 pass from Paul McKay (Paul McKay rush)||14||0|
|DSOL||Jason Meuir 28 pass from Troy Miller (Dylan Lindemann kick)||14||7|
|DSOL||Chris Marshall 16 pass from Troy Miller (Dylan Lindemann kick)||14||14|
|GVAL||Joshua Lomax 5 rush from Paul McKay (kick failed)||20||14|
|DSOL||Troy Miller 1 rush (Dylan Lindemann kick)||20||21|
|DSOL||Chris Marshall 47 rush (Dylan Lindemann kick)||20||28|
|DSOL||Chris Marshall 7 rush (Dylan Lindemann kick)||20||35|
|Green Valley||Del Sol|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||26-44-280 (4 INT)||8-19-168|
- Green Valley: Paul McKay 6/-6, Ryan Lopez 1/5, Rakeem Griffin 3/20, Aaron Love 16/133.
- Del Sol: Troy Miller 2/-7 (1 TD), Chris Marshall 30/191 (2 TDs), Jason Meuir 2/16, Keith Hill 4/34, Dwayne Kirkland 4/15.
- Green Valley: Andrew McGovern 6/69 (1 TD), Joshua Lomax 1/5 (1 TD), Elijah Spann 5/57 (1 TD), Kris Hanson 8/71, Austin Gibson 1/4, Rakeem Griffin 1/15, Aaron Love 3/28, Khris Contreras 1/31.
- Del Sol: Chris Marshall 1/16 (1 TD), Jason Meuir 2/70 (1 TD), Fateh Gill 3/62, Lael Perkins 1/1, Ezzy Rajabi 1/19.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Why progress on Tivoli Village expansion is bogged down
- Liberty to start season in Hawaii before Sunrise region title defense begins
- Condition of 2 rescued from Venetian canal improves
- ACLU launches lawsuit against Nevada school voucher law
- Moapa Valley wants to follow breakthrough season with another one
- Nightlife impresario Jesse Waits on life after XS and what’s next
- Lawyer: Former franchisee alerted Subway exec about Fogle
- Traffic reports: Vehicle fire blocks ramp on southbound Airport Connector to eastbound 215 Beltway loop ramp
- Judge gives Caesars momentary reprieve in New York lawsuit ruling
- Officials serving eviction notice at Henderson apartment discover 60 cats