High School Football:
Virgin Valley 47, Coronado 21
October 22, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|VVAL||Daniel Gleave 11 pass from Humberto Urias (Brandon Cohen 3 pass from Humberto Urias)||0||8|
|VVAL||Dee Bowler 5 rush (Brandon Cohen kick)||0||15|
|CORO||Devon Riley 65 punt return (Brock Morrison kick)||7||17|
|VVAL||Humberto Urias 1 rush (Brandon Cohen kick)||7||24|
|VVAL||Dee Bowler 43 pass from Humberto Urias (Brandon Cohen kick)||7||31|
|VVAL||Kyler Hughes 55 interception return (Brandon Cohen kick)||7||38|
|CORO||Chris Johnson 9 pass from Austin Iannucci (kick failed)||13||38|
|VVAL||Brandon Cohen 23 field goal||13||41|
|CORO||Tyler Proctor 34 pass from Austin Iannucci (Cody Mucino 3 pass from Austin Iannucci)||21||41|
|VVAL||Daniel Gleave 23 pass from Humberto Urias (kick failed)||21||47|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||21-40-343 (8 INT)||14-22-214|
- Coronado: Austin Iannucci 7/-26, Chris Johnson 7/57, Devon Riley 2/0.
- Virgin Valley: Humberto Urias 10/51 (1 TD), Dee Bowler 10/9 (1 TD), Daniel Gleave 8/24, Jimmy Cannon 1/-1, Jade Jensen 1/0, Colton Jensen 3/7, Kyler Hughes 3/2, Abdul Ojeda 1/-2.
- Coronado: Chris Johnson 1/9 (1 TD), Tyler Proctor 8/161 (1 TD), Cody Mucino 5/72, Tyler Springer 1/4, Taylor Holland 1/5, Devon Riley 2/17, Dylan Kaufman 3/75.
- Virgin Valley: Dee Bowler 1/43 (1 TD), Daniel Gleave 3/40 (2 TDs), Nolan Tanner 1/17, Colton Jensen 2/37, Kyler Hughes 5/54, Brandon Cohen 2/23.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Donations pour in for dog found hanging in tree
- Inmate, 47, dies after 2-month stay at Las Vegas hospital
- B.B. King admirers gather again Saturday for memorial in Vegas
- Ex-Globetrotter Marques Haynes left a hoops legacy in Las Vegas
- Cormier has business before Jones rematch despite callout
- Expectations, payoff high at new charter school
- Man gets 28 years in botched-drink stabbing
- UFC 187 blog: Daniel Cormier, Chris Weidman wrestle way to championships
- Editorial: Las Vegas as a moviemaking town: Lights! Camera! Tax credits!
- Guest column: Marijuana law creates hazy situation for employers