High School Football:
Virgin Valley 47, Coronado 21
October 22, 2010
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|VVAL||Daniel Gleave 11 pass from Humberto Urias (Brandon Cohen 3 pass from Humberto Urias)||0||8|
|VVAL||Dee Bowler 5 rush (Brandon Cohen kick)||0||15|
|CORO||Devon Riley 65 punt return (Brock Morrison kick)||7||17|
|VVAL||Humberto Urias 1 rush (Brandon Cohen kick)||7||24|
|VVAL||Dee Bowler 43 pass from Humberto Urias (Brandon Cohen kick)||7||31|
|VVAL||Kyler Hughes 55 interception return (Brandon Cohen kick)||7||38|
|CORO||Chris Johnson 9 pass from Austin Iannucci (kick failed)||13||38|
|VVAL||Brandon Cohen 23 field goal||13||41|
|CORO||Tyler Proctor 34 pass from Austin Iannucci (Cody Mucino 3 pass from Austin Iannucci)||21||41|
|VVAL||Daniel Gleave 23 pass from Humberto Urias (kick failed)||21||47|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||21-40-343 (8 INT)||14-22-214|
- Coronado: Austin Iannucci 7/-26, Chris Johnson 7/57, Devon Riley 2/0.
- Virgin Valley: Humberto Urias 10/51 (1 TD), Dee Bowler 10/9 (1 TD), Daniel Gleave 8/24, Jimmy Cannon 1/-1, Jade Jensen 1/0, Colton Jensen 3/7, Kyler Hughes 3/2, Abdul Ojeda 1/-2.
- Coronado: Chris Johnson 1/9 (1 TD), Tyler Proctor 8/161 (1 TD), Cody Mucino 5/72, Tyler Springer 1/4, Taylor Holland 1/5, Devon Riley 2/17, Dylan Kaufman 3/75.
- Virgin Valley: Dee Bowler 1/43 (1 TD), Daniel Gleave 3/40 (2 TDs), Nolan Tanner 1/17, Colton Jensen 2/37, Kyler Hughes 5/54, Brandon Cohen 2/23.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- New York City’s iconic Carnegie Deli to close; Las Vegas location staying open
- Report: Trump appeared in 2000 Playboy softcore porn
- Supporters, opponents square off over recreational marijuana
- Ali Walsh’s two-point plunge in triple overtime carries Bishop Gorman to victory
- Talk of sex tape takes presidential campaign on sordid turn
- Friday Night Roundup: Gorman scrapes by Florida school in triple OT
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Week 5
- Doctor’s letter says Gary Johnson ‘extremely physically fit’
- Police: Gunman tried to rob woman in shopping center parking lot
- Letter: Las Vegas stadium a misguided use of taxpayer money