High School Football:
Boulder City 33, Clark 7
October 21, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BCIT||Tyler Washburn 3 rush (run failed)||6||0|
|BCIT||Xavier Steel 6 rush (kick failed)||12||0|
|CLAR||Clifton Smith 10 rush (Cooper Platt kick)||12||7|
|BCIT||James Morgan 1 rush (Xavier Steel pass from Joe Miller)||20||7|
|BCIT||D.J. Koopman 48 rush (pass failed)||26||7|
|BCIT||James Morgan 16 rush (TJ Hatfield kick)||33||7|
- Boulder City: James Morgan 10/63 (2 TDs), D.J. Koopman 2/46 (1 TD), Xavier Steel 12/29 (1 TD), Tyler Washburn 12/148 (1 TD), J.D. Owens 5/41, Billy Viera 1/-1, Thomas Shelley 1/8, Joe Miller 1/1.
- Clark: Clifton Smith 10/94 (1 TD), Marquise McKinney 8/34, Deyon McKinney 13/111, Anthony Bermudez 4/-19, Vance Gilbert 1/4, Donte Bowen 1/6.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- How Sands boss Adelson lost $3 billion in 30 minutes
- With Uber and Lyft nearby, rental cars may be ripe for a comeuppance
- McCallum, working to bring Raiders to L.V., reflects on Army vs. Navy
- A nuke waste train to Yucca could pass near Trump’s L.V. hotel
- Live blog: Duke drops hammer on UNLV, 94-45
- Former Gorman standout C.J. Watson talks Zimmerman, his own NBA future
- Trump team challenges intel on Russian election influence
- Trump cheered by fans at annual Army-Navy game
- Hotel legend, Three Square Food Bank founder Hilton dies
- Instant Analysis: One positive for UNLV basketball in humbling loss to Duke