High School Football:
Centennial 21, Cheyenne 20
October 27, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|CHEY||Tyler Spight 1 rush (run failed)||6||0|
|CENT||Coby Newton 6 rush (Matthew Kane kick)||8||7|
|CHEY||Kenneth Counts 5 rush (run failed)||14||7|
|CENT||Jacobi Owens 5 rush (Matthew Kane kick)||14||14|
|CHEY||Mike Haigler 5 fumble return (run failed)||20||14|
|CENT||Jacobi Owens 11 rush (Matthew Kane kick)||20||21|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||7-16-112 (1 INT)||10-14-107 (1 INT)|
- Cheyenne: Tyler Spight 8/28 (1 TD), Kenneth Counts 8/34 (1 TD), Tyler Power 2/-12, Myloe Lewis 11/32, Keenon Buchanan 3/7.
- Centennial: Jacobi Owens 24/101 (2 TDs), Coby Newton 6/31 (1 TD), Austin Turley 7/5, Alex Mack 1/0.
- Cheyenne: Bakari Smith 0-2-0, Tyler Power 7-14-112 (1 INT).
- Centennial: Austin Turley 10-14-107 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Sandoval signs bill allowing for skill in slot machines
- Gaming group ‘troubled’ by possible government credit card ban at casinos
- Cirque takes on cabaret-style show with ‘Baz’ at Light in Mandalay Bay
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas, suspected of impaired driving
- MGM joins Wynn, Sands and Switch in effort to pull the plug from NV Energy
- Lawyer: School can’t stop student from forming pro-life club
- Light to be turned on with ‘Baz,’ a full-sensory experience
- Nevada foreclosure rate takes big jump in April
- Iggy Azalea’s blackjack run; Bobby Flay’s divorce battle; Letterman in L.V.?
- Solar industry buys statewide TV ads urging lawmakers to raise solar cap