High School Football:
Valley 35, Rancho 34
September 16, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|VALL||Kalem Williams 5 pass from Anthony Sanders (kick failed)||0||6|
|RANC||William Gosse-Gardett 2 rush (William Gosse-Gardett rush)||8||6|
|RANC||William Gosse-Gardett 4 rush (run failed)||14||8|
|VALL||Anthony Sanders 4 rush (run failed)||14||14|
|VALL||Kennedy Williams 10 rush (Kennedy Williams rush)||14||22|
|RANC||Bryson Mitchell 2 pass from William Gosse-Gardett (Bryson Mitchell pass from William Gosse-Gardett)||22||22|
|RANC||William Gosse-Gardett 2 rush (run failed)||28||22|
|VALL||Tyrone Prewitt 9 pass from Anthony Sanders (run failed)||28||28|
|RANC||William Gosse-Gardett 1 rush (run failed)||34||28|
|VALL||Erik Edmonds 12 pass from Anthony Sanders (Dillard Davis kick)||34||35|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||16-37-140 (2 INT)||11-19-98 (1 INT)|
- Rancho: William Gosse-Gardett 15/40 (4 TDs), Melvin Robinson 1/4, Jason Ferrell 9/35, Cody Hafen 14/54.
- Valley: Anthony Sanders 11/27 (1 TD), Kalem Williams 14/18, Kennedy Williams 9/31 (1 TD), Dillard Davis 7/7.
- Rancho: William Gosse-Gardett 16-37-140 (1 TD, 2 INTs).
- Valley: Anthony Sanders 11-19-98 (3 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Investigators think they know who tore up Death Valley’s fragile Racetrack Playa
- Nevada gaming officials among few to have seen Trump’s tax returns
- Investment group yanks $167.3 million bid to buy Raiders coliseum site after Oakland gives cold shoulder
- New Formula 1 owner wants Las Vegas as potential future race venue
- Gaming industry’s expanding reach a theme of G2E
- McGregor leads UFC into Madison Square Garden with trademark brashness
- Police shoot, kill man in San Diego area; protesters gather
- Starbucks shooting victim was naturalized citizen, ex-military man
- MGM’s Murren trades barbs with Trump campaign manager over jobs, taxes
- Feds present dramatic display of 22 long guns, 12 handguns recovered from refuge