- « Older
- Newer »
Blog Post Archive
- Harry Reid's new chief of staff is top campaign donor
- Thursday, Nov. 18, 2010
- Harry Reid has selected a new chief of staff — David B. Krone, who has been his deputy chief of staff for the last two years, and whom Reid referred to as an "invaluable resource."
- John Ensign against health bill, supports money to bring doctors to Nevada
- Monday, Nov. 15, 2010
- Before Congress broke for the 2010 midterm elections, John Ensign had a moment on the floor with his old friend, the 2,000-plus-page health care bill, which he has derided as being unconstitutional, and again said he “would like to see this bill repealed, and replaced with real health insurance reform.”
- GOP lawmakers begin challenge to health care law
- Saturday, Nov. 13, 2010
- The health care overhaul was never expected to go unchallenged in Congress, but this week, lawmakers made an earlier-than-expected move from tongue-lashing to taking actual legal steps to change the law.
- Nevada politicians muted on recommendations to reduce national debt
- Thursday, Nov. 11, 2010
- If Nevada’s politicians had strong reactions to the announcement from Washington yesterday that cutting future entitlement programs and raising taxes may be the best way forward to bring down the federal debt, they were doing their best to muzzle it.
- Heller says he won't seek federal money for Nevada special projects
- Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2010
- Lawmakers are gearing up for a showdown on spending in the coming weeks and on Tuesday, U.S. Rep. Dean Heller made a hard pledge: He will not be trying to bring federal dollars back to Nevada for special projects next year.
- Las Vegas locales featured on Guy Fieri’s ‘Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives’
- Miller adds basketball pedigree, experience to Rebels coaching staff
- Guinness confirms another world record for Las Vegas
- Man dodges $525 fine for refilling his soda
- Anthony Bourdain of ‘Parts Unknown’ shares his spin on Las Vegas