Sam Morris is an Iowa native who made his way to Las Vegas 11 years ago after beginning his career as a freelance photographer in San Francisco. It was in San Francisco that he met his fabulous wife and started a family that grew to include three delightful girls. While he doesn't prefer to shoot one subject over another (he's still surprised people pay him to take photos), he tries to find the quirky, humorous, subtle or graphic in what he covers.
Blog Post Archive
- Convention security tight, but polite
- Wednesday, Sept. 3, 2008
- ST. PAUL, Minn. — Threatened by hotel security with eviction if I shot (photos) or interviewed anyone else in the hotel.
- Surprise: Clinton carrying Paris Las Vegas, 2 to 1
- Saturday, Jan. 19, 2008
- The Elko numbers
- Friday, Jan. 18, 2008
- Woman pinned against rock dies at Valley of Fire
- Strip Scribbles: New name for Wet Republic? Adam Lambert + Queen, Olivia Newton-John, ACM Awards
- UNLV suspends Dejean-Jones for regular-season finale at UNR
- Metro officers ready to walk the beat around East Fremont
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway