Sam Morris is an Iowa native who made his way to Las Vegas 11 years ago after beginning his career as a freelance photographer in San Francisco. It was in San Francisco that he met his fabulous wife and started a family that grew to include three delightful girls. While he doesn't prefer to shoot one subject over another (he's still surprised people pay him to take photos), he tries to find the quirky, humorous, subtle or graphic in what he covers.
Blog Post Archive
- Convention security tight, but polite
- Wednesday, Sept. 3, 2008
- ST. PAUL, Minn. — Threatened by hotel security with eviction if I shot (photos) or interviewed anyone else in the hotel.
- Surprise: Clinton carrying Paris Las Vegas, 2 to 1
- Saturday, Jan. 19, 2008
- The Elko numbers
- Friday, Jan. 18, 2008
- Nightlife at SLS Las Vegas: Life Nightclub, The Sayers Club and Foxtail
- Police: Car hits baby stroller, takes off
- ‘O’ artist released from hospital after suffering injury during show
- After OK’ing booze restictions on Fremont, Las Vegas turns attention to street performers
- Nonprofit can make 4 million bars of soap a year at NLV plant