Rockhouse is giving Las Vegas musicians the opportunity to be the next headliners on the Las Vegas Strip. The new Rockhouse Live concert series, set to kick off on Monday, Oct. 12, will showcase local bands every Monday after the end of the football game. Each Monday night, Rockhouse Live will feature two local bands, both playing at least a three-song set consisting of two crowd-pleasing cover songs, as well as one original tune of their choice.
Rockhouse is currently looking for talented local bands to take its stage on Mondays—interested budding rockers can send social media or live video links to Hassib Wahab at [email protected]
Mondays at 9 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Where: Rockhouse, 3355 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 5, 2015
Last updated June 3, 2019
- Kung Fu Vampire's Come Dawn Tour: Sin City
- The Boxx | 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Connect 4 Love: A Twist On Speed Dating
- Velveteen Rabbit | 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Peelander-Z w/ Decaying Tigers, Vetivs, Chainsaw Fight
- Backstage Bar & Billards | 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.