Buckle up. That's what comedian Vinnie Favorito tells the audience to do before his show begins. That's because no one in the room is safe from his sharp tongue and quick wit.
Favorito is known for his prowess at roasting celebrities. In his Las Vegas show, he uses those skills to poke fun at audience members. After about 10 minutes of a traditional stand-up routine, Favorito switches gears and lets the audience become the show, asking random people where they're from and what they do. The jokes just flow from there.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Where: Bugsy's Cabaret, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $60 - $110
Age limit: Not available
- Vinnie Favorito (July 20, 2009)
Event posted July 20, 2009
Last updated March 23, 2015
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.