Masquerade Show in the Sky
Performers clad in exotic costumes put on a show while DJs spin dance music for the crowd who will eagerly dive for beads being tossed from the sky. Shows run every hour from 7:00 p.m. until midnight.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, March 30, 2013
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Where: Show in the Sky, 3700 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
- The Rio (July 10, 2008)
Event posted Jan. 8, 2008
Last updated Feb. 27, 2013
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Matchbox Twenty & Counting Crows: A Brief History of Everything Tour 2017
- Mandalay Bay Events Center | 6:45 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- The Who
- The Colosseum